1. cod - noun
· the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
2. cod - noun
· lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish; usually baked or poached
3. cod - noun
· major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
4. cod - verb
· fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can't fool me!"
5. cod - verb
· harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
6. cod - adjective
· payable by the recipient on delivery; "a collect call"; "the letter came collect"; "a COD parcel"
7. cod - adverb
· collecting the charges upon delivery; "mail a package C.O.D."
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.