1. put_on - verb
· put clothing on one's body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"
2. put_on - verb
· add to something existing; "She put on a sun room"
3. put_on - verb
· put on the stove or ready for cooking; "put on the tea, please!"
4. put_on - verb
· carry out (performances); "They turned in a splendid effort"; "They turned in top jobs for the second straight game"
5. put_on - verb
· add to the odometer; "He put on 1,000 miles on this trip"
6. put_on - verb
· prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance; "mount a theater production"; "mount an attack"; "mount a play"
7. put_on - verb
· apply to a surface; "She applied paint to the back of the house"; "Put on make-up!"
8. put_on - verb
· fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can't fool me!"
9. put_on - verb
· increase (one's body weight); "She gained 20 pounds when she stopped exercising"
10. put_on - adjective
· adopted in order to deceive; "an assumed name"; "an assumed cheerfulness"; "a fictitious address"; "fictive sympathy"; "a pretended interest"; "a put-on childish voice"; "sham modesty"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.