1. take_up - verb
· pursue or resume; "take up a matter for consideration"
2. take_up - verb
· adopt; "take up new ideas"
3. take_up - verb
· turn one's interest to; "He took up herpetology at the age of fifty"
4. take_up - verb
· take up time or space; "take up the slack"
5. take_up - verb
· begin work or acting in a certain capacity, office or job; "Take up a position"; "start a new job"
6. take_up - verb
· take up and practice as one's own
7. take_up - verb
· occupy or take on; "He assumes the lotus position"; "She took her seat on the stage"; "We took our seats in the orchestra"; "She took up her position behind the tree"; "strike a pose"
8. take_up - verb
· take up a liquid or a gas either by adsorption or by absorption
9. take_up - verb
· take out or up with or as if with a scoop; "scoop the sugar out of the container"
10. take_up - verb
· accept; "The cloth takes up the liquid"
11. take_up - verb
· take in, also metaphorically; "The sponge absorbs water well"; "She drew strength from the minister's words"
12. take_up - verb
· take up as if with a sponge
13. take_up - verb
· return to a previous location or condition; "The painting resumed its old condition when we restored it"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.