1. take_over - verb
· seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession; "He assumed to himself the right to fill all positions in the town"; "he usurped my rights"; "She seized control of the throne after her husband died"
2. take_over - verb
· take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities; "When will the new President assume office?"
3. take_over - verb
· free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
4. take_over - verb
· take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person; "I'll accept the charges"; "She agreed to bear the responsibility"
5. take_over - verb
· take over ownership of; of corporations and companies
6. take_over - verb
· do over; "They would like to take it over again"
7. take_over - verb
· take up and practice as one's own
8. take_over - verb
· take up, as of debts or payments; "absorb the costs for something"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.