1. embrace - noun
· the act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection)
2. embrace - noun
· the state of taking in or encircling; "an island in the embrace of the sea"
3. embrace - noun
· a close affectionate and protective acceptance; "his willing embrace of new ideas"; "in the bosom of the family"
4. embrace - verb
· include in scope; include as part of something broader; have as one's sphere or territory; "This group encompasses a wide range of people from different backgrounds"; "this should cover everyone in the group"
5. embrace - verb
· hold (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness; "Hug me, please"; "They embraced"; "He hugged her close to him"
6. embrace - verb
· take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own; "She embraced Catholicism"; "They adopted the Jewish faith"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.