1. bosom - noun
· the chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept; "his bosom was bursting with the secret"
2. bosom - noun
· a person's breast or chest
3. bosom - noun
· cloth that covers the chest or breasts
4. bosom - noun
· a close affectionate and protective acceptance; "his willing embrace of new ideas"; "in the bosom of the family"
5. bosom - noun
· the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
6. bosom - noun
· either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
7. bosom - verb
· hide in one's bosom; "She bosomed his letters"
8. bosom - verb
· hold (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness; "Hug me, please"; "They embraced"; "He hugged her close to him"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.