1. visit - noun
· the act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time; "he dropped by for a visit"
2. visit - noun
· a meeting arranged by the visitor to see someone (such as a doctor or lawyer) for treatment or advice; "he scheduled a visit to the dentist"
3. visit - noun
· the act of visiting in an official capacity (as for an inspection)
4. visit - noun
· the act of going to see some person in a professional capacity; "a visit to the dentist"
5. visit - noun
· a temporary stay (e.g., as a guest)
6. visit - verb
· go to see a place, as for entertainment; "We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning"
7. visit - verb
· go to certain places as for sightseeing; "Did you ever visit Paris?"
8. visit - verb
· pay a brief visit; "The mayor likes to call on some of the prominent citizens"
9. visit - verb
· come to see in an official or professional capacity; "The governor visited the prison"; "The grant administrator visited the laboratory"
10. visit - verb
· impose something unpleasant; "The principal visited his rage on the students"
11. visit - verb
· talk socially without exchanging too much information; "the men were sitting in the cafe and shooting the breeze"
12. visit - verb
· stay with as a guest; "Every summer, we visited our relatives in the country for a month"
13. visit - verb
· assail; "He was visited with a terrible illness that killed him quickly"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.