1. trip - noun
· a journey for some purpose (usually including the return); "he took a trip to the shopping center"
2. trip - noun
· a hallucinatory experience induced by drugs; "an acid trip"
3. trip - noun
· an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall; "he blamed his slip on the ice"; "the jolt caused many slips and a few spills"
4. trip - noun
· an exciting or stimulating experience
5. trip - noun
· a catch mechanism that acts as a switch; "the pressure activates the tripper and releases the water"
6. trip - noun
· a light or nimble tread; "he heard the trip of women's feet overhead"
7. trip - noun
· an unintentional but embarrassing blunder; "he recited the whole poem without a single trip"; "he arranged his robes to avoid a trip-up later"; "confusion caused his unfortunate misstep"
8. trip - verb
· miss a step and fall or nearly fall; "She stumbled over the tree root"
9. trip - verb
· cause to stumble; "The questions on the test tripped him up"
10. trip - verb
· make a trip for pleasure
11. trip - verb
· put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
12. trip - verb
· get high, stoned, or drugged; "He trips every weekend"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.