1. turn_on - verb
· cause to operate by flipping a switch; "switch on the light"; "turn on the stereo"
2. turn_on - verb
· be contingent on; "The outcomes rides on the results of the election"; "Your grade will depends on your homework"
3. turn_on - verb
· produce suddenly or automatically; "Turn on the charm"; "turn on the waterworks"
4. turn_on - verb
· become hostile towards; "The dog suddenly turned on the mailman"
5. turn_on - verb
· cause to be agitated, excited, or roused; "The speaker charged up the crowd with his inflammatory remarks"
6. turn_on - verb
· stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
7. turn_on - verb
· get high, stoned, or drugged; "He trips every weekend"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.