1. stimulate - verb
· act as a stimulant; "The book stimulated her imagination"; "This play stimulates"
2. stimulate - verb
· cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
3. stimulate - verb
· stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of; "These stories shook the community"; "the civil war shook the country"
4. stimulate - verb
· cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me"; "This herbal infusion doesn't stimulate"
5. stimulate - verb
· cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions"
6. stimulate - verb
· stir feelings in; "stimulate my appetite"; "excite the audience"; "stir emotions"
7. stimulate - verb
· provide the needed stimulus for
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.