1. trouble - noun
· a source of difficulty; "one trouble after another delayed the job"; "what's the problem?"
2. trouble - noun
· an angry disturbance; "he didn't want to make a fuss"; "they had labor trouble"; "a spot of bother"
3. trouble - noun
· an event causing distress or pain; "what is the trouble?"; "heart trouble"
4. trouble - noun
· an effort that is inconvenient; "I went to a lot of trouble"; "he won without any trouble"; "had difficulty walking"; "finished the test only with great difficulty"
5. trouble - noun
· a strong feeling of anxiety; "his worry over the prospect of being fired"; "it is not work but worry that kills"; "he wanted to die and end his troubles"
6. trouble - noun
· an unwanted pregnancy; "he got several girls in trouble"
7. trouble - verb
· move deeply; "This book upset me"; "A troubling thought"
8. trouble - verb
· to cause inconvenience or discomfort to; "Sorry to trouble you, but..."
9. trouble - verb
· disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed; "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
10. trouble - verb
· take the trouble to do something; concern oneself; "He did not trouble to call his mother on her birthday"; "Don't bother, please"
11. trouble - verb
· cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.