1. put_out - verb
· to cause inconvenience or discomfort to; "Sorry to trouble you, but..."
2. put_out - verb
· put out considerable effort; "He put out the same for seven managers"
3. put_out - verb
· deprive of the oxygen necessary for combustion; "smother fires"
4. put_out - verb
· thrust or extend out; "He held out his hand"; "point a finger"; "extend a hand"; "the bee exserted its sting"
5. put_out - verb
· put out, as of a candle or a light; "Douse the lights"
6. put_out - verb
· be sexually active; "She is supposed to put out"
7. put_out - verb
· cause to be out on a fielding play
8. put_out - verb
· retire; "he was put out at third base on a long throw from left field"
9. put_out - verb
· prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
10. put_out - verb
· administer an anesthetic drug to; "The patient must be anesthetized before the operation"; "anesthetize the gum before extracting the teeth"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.