1. dose - noun
· a measured portion of medicine taken at any one time
2. dose - noun
· the quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time
3. dose - noun
· a communicable infection transmitted by sexual intercourse or genital contact
4. dose - noun
· street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
5. dose - verb
· treat with an agent; add (an agent) to; "The ray dosed the paint"
6. dose - verb
· administer a drug to; "They drugged the kidnapped tourist"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.