1. retire - verb
· go into retirement; stop performing one's work or withdraw from one's position; "He retired at age 68"
2. retire - verb
· withdraw from active participation; "He retired from chess"
3. retire - verb
· pull back or move away or backward; "The enemy withdrew"; "The limo pulled away from the curb"
4. retire - verb
· withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
5. retire - verb
· break from a meeting or gathering; "We adjourned for lunch"; "The men retired to the library"
6. retire - verb
· make (someone) retire; "The director was retired after the scandal"
7. retire - verb
· dispose of (something no longer useful or needed); "She finally retired that old coat"
8. retire - verb
· lose interest; "he retired from life when his wife died"
9. retire - verb
· cause to be out on a fielding play
10. retire - verb
· cause to get out; "The pitcher retired three batters"; "the runner was put out at third base"
11. retire - verb
· prepare for sleep; "I usually turn in at midnight"; "He goes to bed at the crack of dawn"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.