1. retire - verb
· go into retirement; stop performing one's work or withdraw from one's position; "He retired at age 68"
2. retire - verb
· withdraw from active participation; "He retired from chess"
3. retire - verb
· pull back or move away or backward; "The enemy withdrew"; "The limo pulled away from the curb"
4. retire - verb
· withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
5. retire - verb
· break from a meeting or gathering; "We adjourned for lunch"; "The men retired to the library"
6. retire - verb
· make (someone) retire; "The director was retired after the scandal"
7. retire - verb
· dispose of (something no longer useful or needed); "She finally retired that old coat"
8. retire - verb
· lose interest; "he retired from life when his wife died"
9. retire - verb
· cause to be out on a fielding play
10. retire - verb
· cause to get out; "The pitcher retired three batters"; "the runner was put out at third base"
11. retire - verb
· prepare for sleep; "I usually turn in at midnight"; "He goes to bed at the crack of dawn"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.