1. force_out - noun
· a putout of a base runner who is required to run; the putout is accomplished by holding the ball while touching the base to which the runner must advance before the runner reaches that base; "the shortstop got the runner at second on a force"
2. force_out - verb
· force to leave (an office)
3. force_out - verb
· terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
4. force_out - verb
· force or drive out; "The police routed them out of bed at 2 A.M."
5. force_out - verb
· press, force, or thrust out of a small space; "The weeds crowded out the flowers"
6. force_out - verb
· expel from one's property or force to move out by a legal process; "The landlord evicted the tenants after they had not paid the rent for four months"
7. force_out - verb
· cause to come out in a squirt; "the boy squirted water at his little sister"
8. force_out - verb
· force with the thumb; "gouge out his eyes"
9. force_out - verb
· emit or cause to move with force of effort; "force out the air"; "force out the splinter"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.