1. sack - noun
· a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
2. sack - noun
· an enclosed space; "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
3. sack - noun
· the quantity contained in a sack
4. sack - noun
· any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry)
5. sack - noun
· a woman's full loose hiplength jacket
6. sack - noun
· a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees); swings easily
7. sack - noun
· a loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
8. sack - noun
· the plundering of a place by an army or mob; usually involves destruction and slaughter; "the sack of Rome"
9. sack - noun
· the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
10. sack - verb
· plunder (a town) after capture; "the barbarians sacked Rome"
11. sack - verb
· terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
12. sack - verb
· make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
13. sack - verb
· put in a sack; "The grocer sacked the onions"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.