1. turn_out - verb
· be shown or be found to be; "She proved to be right"; "The medicine turned out to save her life"; "She turned up HIV positive"
2. turn_out - verb
· prove to be in the result or end; "It turns out that he was right"
3. turn_out - verb
· produce quickly or regularly, usually with machinery; "This factory turns out saws"
4. turn_out - verb
· result or end; "How will the game turn out?"
5. turn_out - verb
· come, usually in answer to an invitation or summons; "How many people turned out that evening?"
6. turn_out - verb
· bring forth; "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"; "The unidentified plant bore gorgeous flowers"
7. turn_out - verb
· put out or expel from a place; "The unruly student was excluded from the game"
8. turn_out - verb
· come and gather for a public event; "Hundreds of thousands turned out for the anti-war rally in New York"
9. turn_out - verb
· outfit or equip, as with accessories; "The actors were turned out lavishly"
10. turn_out - verb
· turn outward; "These birds can splay out their toes"; "ballet dancers can rotate their legs out by 90 degrees"
11. turn_out - verb
· cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch; "Turn off the stereo, please"; "cut the engine"; "turn out the lights"
12. turn_out - verb
· get up and out of bed; "I get up at 7 A.M. every day"; "They rose early"; "He uprose at night"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.