1. turn_out - verb
· be shown or be found to be; "She proved to be right"; "The medicine turned out to save her life"; "She turned up HIV positive"
2. turn_out - verb
· prove to be in the result or end; "It turns out that he was right"
3. turn_out - verb
· produce quickly or regularly, usually with machinery; "This factory turns out saws"
4. turn_out - verb
· result or end; "How will the game turn out?"
5. turn_out - verb
· come, usually in answer to an invitation or summons; "How many people turned out that evening?"
6. turn_out - verb
· bring forth; "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"; "The unidentified plant bore gorgeous flowers"
7. turn_out - verb
· put out or expel from a place; "The unruly student was excluded from the game"
8. turn_out - verb
· come and gather for a public event; "Hundreds of thousands turned out for the anti-war rally in New York"
9. turn_out - verb
· outfit or equip, as with accessories; "The actors were turned out lavishly"
10. turn_out - verb
· turn outward; "These birds can splay out their toes"; "ballet dancers can rotate their legs out by 90 degrees"
11. turn_out - verb
· cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch; "Turn off the stereo, please"; "cut the engine"; "turn out the lights"
12. turn_out - verb
· get up and out of bed; "I get up at 7 A.M. every day"; "They rose early"; "He uprose at night"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.