1. appear - verb
· give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect; "She seems to be sleeping"; "This appears to be a very difficult problem"; "This project looks fishy"; "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time"
2. appear - verb
· come into sight or view; "He suddenly appeared at the wedding"; "A new star appeared on the horizon"
3. appear - verb
· be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasn't come out yet"
4. appear - verb
· seem to be true, probable, or apparent; "It seems that he is very gifted"; "It appears that the weather in California is very bad"
5. appear - verb
· come into being or existence, or appear on the scene; "Then the computer came along and changed our lives"; "Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago"
6. appear - verb
· appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.; "Gielgud appears briefly in this movie"; "She appeared in `Hamlet' on the London stage"
7. appear - verb
· present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority; "He had to appear in court last month"; "She appeared on several charges of theft"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.