1. pall - noun
· a sudden numbing dread
2. pall - noun
· burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
3. pall - noun
· hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
4. pall - verb
· become less interesting or attractive
5. pall - verb
· cause to lose courage; "dashed by the refusal"
6. pall - verb
· cover with a pall
7. pall - verb
· cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing; "Too much spicy food cloyed his appetite"
8. pall - verb
· cause to become flat; "pall the beer"
9. pall - verb
· lose sparkle or bouquet; "wine and beer can pall"
10. pall - verb
· lose strength or effectiveness; become or appear boring, insipid, or tiresome (to); "the course palled on her"
11. pall - verb
· lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.