1. put_away - verb
· place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape; "The parents locked her daughter up for the weekend"; "She locked her jewels in the safe"
2. put_away - verb
· throw or cast away; "Put away your worries"
3. put_away - verb
· lock up or confine, in or as in a jail; "The suspects were imprisoned without trial"; "the murderer was incarcerated for the rest of his life"
4. put_away - verb
· stop using; "the children were told to put away their toys"; "the students put away their notebooks"
5. put_away - verb
· kill gently, as with an injection; "the cat was very ill and we had to put it to sleep"
6. put_away - verb
· eat up; usually refers to a considerable quantity of food; "My son tucked in a whole pizza"
7. put_away - verb
· turn away from and put aside, perhaps temporarily; "it's time for you to put away childish things"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.