1. fiddle - noun
· bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
2. fiddle - verb
· avoid (one's assigned duties); "The derelict soldier shirked his duties"
3. fiddle - verb
· commit fraud and steal from one's employer; "We found out that she had been fiddling for years"
4. fiddle - verb
· play the violin or fiddle
5. fiddle - verb
· play on a violin; "Zuckerman fiddled that song very nicely"
6. fiddle - verb
· manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination; "She played nervously with her wedding ring"; "Don't fiddle with the screws"; "He played with the idea of running for the Senate"
7. fiddle - verb
· play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly; "Someone tampered with the documents on my desk"; "The reporter fiddle with the facts"
8. fiddle - verb
· try to fix or mend; "Can you tinker with the T.V. set--it's not working right"; "She always fiddles with her van on the weekend"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.