1. fold - noun
· an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
2. fold - noun
· a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
3. fold - noun
· a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
4. fold - noun
· a group of sheep or goats
5. fold - noun
· a folded part (as in skin or muscle)
6. fold - noun
· a pen for sheep
7. fold - noun
· the act of folding; "he gave the napkins a double fold"
8. fold - verb
· bend or lay so that one part covers the other; "fold up the newspaper"; "turn up your collar"
9. fold - verb
· incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating; "Fold the egg whites into the batter"
10. fold - verb
· cease to operate or cause to cease operating; "The owners decided to move and to close the factory"; "My business closes every night at 8 P.M."; "close up the shop"
11. fold - verb
· confine in a fold, like sheep
12. fold - verb
· become folded or folded up; "The bed folds in a jiffy"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.