1. give_up - verb
· lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime; "you've forfeited your right to name your successor"; "forfeited property"
2. give_up - verb
· give up with the intent of never claiming again; "Abandon your life to God"; "She gave up her children to her ex-husband when she moved to Tahiti"; "We gave the drowning victim up for dead"
3. give_up - verb
· give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat; "In the second round, the challenger gave up"
4. give_up - verb
· put an end to a state or an activity; "Quit teasing your little brother"
5. give_up - verb
· give up what is not strictly needed; "he asked if they could spare one of their horses to speed his journey"
6. give_up - verb
· part with a possession or right; "I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"; "resign a claim to the throne"
7. give_up - verb
· leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily; "She vacated the position when she got pregnant"; "The chairman resigned when he was found to have misappropriated funds"
8. give_up - verb
· relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
9. give_up - verb
· give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another; "The last Taleban fighters finally surrendered"
10. give_up - verb
· stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims; "He abandoned the thought of asking for her hand in marriage"; "Both sides have to give up some claims in these negotiations"
11. give_up - verb
· allow the other (baseball) team to score; "give up a run"
12. give_up - verb
· stop consuming; "kick a habit"; "give up alcohol"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.