1. give_up - verb
· lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime; "you've forfeited your right to name your successor"; "forfeited property"
2. give_up - verb
· give up with the intent of never claiming again; "Abandon your life to God"; "She gave up her children to her ex-husband when she moved to Tahiti"; "We gave the drowning victim up for dead"
3. give_up - verb
· give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat; "In the second round, the challenger gave up"
4. give_up - verb
· put an end to a state or an activity; "Quit teasing your little brother"
5. give_up - verb
· give up what is not strictly needed; "he asked if they could spare one of their horses to speed his journey"
6. give_up - verb
· part with a possession or right; "I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"; "resign a claim to the throne"
7. give_up - verb
· leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily; "She vacated the position when she got pregnant"; "The chairman resigned when he was found to have misappropriated funds"
8. give_up - verb
· relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
9. give_up - verb
· give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another; "The last Taleban fighters finally surrendered"
10. give_up - verb
· stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims; "He abandoned the thought of asking for her hand in marriage"; "Both sides have to give up some claims in these negotiations"
11. give_up - verb
· allow the other (baseball) team to score; "give up a run"
12. give_up - verb
· stop consuming; "kick a habit"; "give up alcohol"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.