1. free - noun
· people who are free; "the home of the free and the brave"
2. free - verb
· grant freedom to; free from confinement
3. free - verb
· relieve from; "Rid the house of pests"
4. free - verb
· remove or force out from a position; "The dentist dislodged the piece of food that had been stuck under my gums"; "He finally could free the legs of the earthquake victim who was buried in the rubble"
5. free - verb
· grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to; "She exempted me from the exam"
6. free - verb
· make (information) available for publication; "release the list with the names of the prisoners"
7. free - verb
· free from obligations or duties
8. free - verb
· free or remove obstruction from; "free a path across the cluttered floor"
9. free - verb
· let off the hook; "I absolve you from this responsibility"
10. free - verb
· part with a possession or right; "I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"; "resign a claim to the throne"
11. free - verb
· release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
12. free - verb
· make (assets) available; "release the holdings in the dictator's bank account"
13. free - adjective
· not limited or hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
14. free - adjective
· unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion; "free expansion"; "free oxygen"; "a free electron"
15. free - adjective
· costing nothing; "complimentary tickets"; "free admission"
16. free - adjective
· not occupied or in use; "a free locker"; "a free lane"
17. free - adjective
· not fixed in position; "the detached shutter fell on him"; "he pulled his arm free and ran"
18. free - adjective
· not held in servitude; "after the Civil War he was a free man"
19. free - adjective
· not taken up by scheduled activities; "a free hour between classes"; "spare time on my hands"
20. free - adjective
· completely wanting or lacking; "writing barren of insight"; "young recruits destitute of experience"; "innocent of literary merit"; "the sentence was devoid of meaning"
21. free - adjective
· not literal; "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"; "a free translation of the poem"
22. free - adverb
· without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.