1. people - noun
· (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively; "old people"; "there were at least 200 people in the audience"
2. people - noun
· the body of citizens of a state or country; "the Spanish people"
3. people - noun
· members of a family line; "his people have been farmers for generations"; "are your people still alive?"
4. people - noun
· the common people generally; "separate the warriors from the mass"; "power to the people"
5. people - verb
· fill with people; "Stalin wanted to people the empty steppes"
6. people - verb
· furnish with people; "The plains are sparsely populated"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.