1. issue - noun
· an important question that is in dispute and must be settled; "the issue could be settled by requiring public education for everyone"; "politicians never discuss the real issues"
2. issue - noun
· one of a series published periodically; "she found an old issue of the magazine in her dentist's waiting room"
3. issue - noun
· some situation or event that is thought about; "he kept drifting off the topic"; "he had been thinking about the subject for several years"; "it is a matter for the police"
4. issue - noun
· the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity); "a new issue of stamps"; "the last issue of penicillin was over a month ago"
5. issue - noun
· supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
6. issue - noun
· the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
7. issue - noun
· a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
8. issue - noun
· the immediate descendants of a person; "she was the mother of many offspring"; "he died without issue"
9. issue - noun
· the becoming visible; "not a day's difference between the emergence of the andrenas and the opening of the willow catkins"
10. issue - noun
· an opening that permits escape or release; "he blocked the way out"; "the canyon had only one issue"
11. issue - noun
· the act of issuing printed materials
12. issue - verb
· prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
13. issue - verb
· circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"
14. issue - verb
· bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
15. issue - verb
· come out of; "Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
16. issue - verb
· make out and issue; "write out a check"; "cut a ticket"; "Please make the check out to me"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.