1. make_out - verb
· detect with the senses; "The fleeing convicts were picked out of the darkness by the watchful prison guards"; "I can't make out the faces in this photograph"
2. make_out - verb
· make out and issue; "write out a check"; "cut a ticket"; "Please make the check out to me"
3. make_out - verb
· comprehend; "I cannot make out what this politician is saying"
4. make_out - verb
· proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He's come a long way"
5. make_out - verb
· succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available; "We got by on just a gallon of gas"; "They made do on half a loaf of bread every day"
6. make_out - verb
· have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
7. make_out - verb
· kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; "The couple were necking in the back seat of the car"
8. make_out - verb
· write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form"
9. make_out - verb
· imply or suggest; "Your remarks make me out to be stupid"
10. make_out - verb
· try to establish; "She made out that she know nothing about the crime"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.