1. fill_out - verb
· write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form"
2. fill_out - verb
· make bigger or better or more complete
3. fill_out - verb
· supplement what is thought to be deficient; "He eked out his meager pay by giving private lessons"; "Braque eked out his collages with charcoal"
4. fill_out - verb
· line or stuff with soft material; "pad a bra"
5. fill_out - verb
· make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
6. fill_out - verb
· become round, plump, or shapely; "The young woman is fleshing out"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.