1. stuff - noun
· the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "coal is a hard black material"; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread"
2. stuff - noun
· miscellaneous unspecified objects; "the trunk was full of stuff"
3. stuff - noun
· informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?"
4. stuff - noun
· senseless talk; "don't give me that stuff"
5. stuff - noun
· unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don't have the stuff to be a United States Marine"
6. stuff - noun
· information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there's good stuff in that book"
7. stuff - noun
· a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative"
8. stuff - verb
· cram into a cavity; "The child stuffed candy into his pockets"
9. stuff - verb
· press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
10. stuff - verb
· obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
11. stuff - verb
· overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself; "She stuffed herself at the dinner"; "The kids binged on ice cream"
12. stuff - verb
· treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting; "stuff a bearskin"
13. stuff - verb
· fill tightly with a material; "stuff a pillow with feathers"
14. stuff - verb
· fill with a stuffing while cooking; "Have you stuffed the turkey yet?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.