1. block - noun
· a solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides); "the pyramids were built with large stone blocks"
2. block - noun
· a rectangular area in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing several buildings; "he lives in the next block"
3. block - noun
· a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
4. block - noun
· a number or quantity of related things dealt with as a unit; "he reserved a large block of seats"; "he held a large block of the company's stock"
5. block - noun
· housing in a large building that is divided into separate units; "there is a block of classrooms in the west wing"
6. block - noun
· (computer science) a sector or group of sectors that function as the smallest data unit permitted; "since blocks are often defined as a single sector, the terms `block' and `sector' are sometimes used interchangeably"
7. block - noun
· an inability to remember or think of something you normally can do; often caused by emotional tension; "I knew his name perfectly well but I had a temporary block"
8. block - noun
· a simple machine consisting of a wheel with a groove in which a rope can run to change the direction or point of application of a force applied to the rope
9. block - noun
· a metal casting containing the cylinders and cooling ducts of an engine; "the engine had to be replaced because the block was cracked"
10. block - noun
· an obstruction in a pipe or tube; "we had to call a plumber to clear out the blockage in the drainpipe"
11. block - noun
· a platform from which an auctioneer sells; "they put their paintings on the block"
12. block - noun
· the act of obstructing or deflecting someone's movements
13. block - verb
· render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
14. block - verb
· hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of; "His brother blocked him at every turn"
15. block - verb
· stop from happening or developing; "Block his election"; "Halt the process"
16. block - verb
· interfere with or prevent the reception of signals; "Jam the Voice of America"; "block the signals emitted by this station"
17. block - verb
· run on a block system; "block trains"
18. block - verb
· interrupt the normal function of by means of anesthesia; "block a nerve"; "block a muscle"
19. block - verb
· shut out from view or get in the way so as to hide from sight; "The thick curtain blocked the action on the stage"; "The trees obstruct my view of the mountains"
20. block - verb
· stamp or emboss a title or design on a book with a block; "block the book cover"
21. block - verb
· obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
22. block - verb
· block passage through; "obstruct the path"
23. block - verb
· support, secure, or raise with a block; "block a plate for printing"; "block the wheels of a car"
24. block - verb
· impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball); "block an attack"
25. block - verb
· be unable to remember; "I'm drawing a blank"; "You are blocking the name of your first wife!"
26. block - verb
· shape by using a block; "Block a hat"; "block a garment"
27. block - verb
· shape into a block or blocks; "block the graphs so one can see the results clearly"
28. block - verb
· prohibit the conversion or use of (assets); "Blocked funds"; "Freeze the assets of this hostile government"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.