1. closure - noun
· approaching a particular destination; a coming closer; a narrowing of a gap; "the ship's rapid rate of closing gave them little time to avoid a collision"
2. closure - noun
· a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
3. closure - noun
· a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
4. closure - noun
· something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making; "they finally reached a settlement with the union"; "they never did achieve a final resolution of their differences"; "he needed to grieve before he could achieve a sense of closure"
5. closure - noun
· an obstruction in a pipe or tube; "we had to call a plumber to clear out the blockage in the drainpipe"
6. closure - noun
· the act of blocking
7. closure - noun
· termination of operations; "they regretted the closure of the day care center"
8. closure - verb
· terminate debate by calling for a vote; "debate was closured"; "cloture the discussion"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.