1. coming - noun
· the act of drawing spatially closer to something; "the hunter's approach scattered the geese"
2. coming - noun
· arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous); "the advent of the computer"
3. coming - noun
· the temporal property of becoming nearer in time; "the approach of winter"
4. coming - noun
· the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
5. come - verb
· move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody; "He came singing down the road"; "Come with me to the Casbah"; "come down here!"; "come out of the closet!"; "come into the room"
6. come - verb
· reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress; "She arrived home at 7 o'clock"; "She didn't get to Chicago until after midnight"
7. come - verb
· come to pass; arrive, as in due course; "The first success came three days later"; "It came as a shock"; "Dawn comes early in June"
8. come - verb
· reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position; "The water came to a boil"; "We came to understand the true meaning of life"; "Their anger came to a boil"; "I came to realize the true meaning of life"; "The shoes came untied"; "come into contact with a terrorist group"; "his face went red"; "your wish will come true"
9. come - verb
· to be the product or result; "Melons come from a vine"; "Understanding comes from experience"
10. come - verb
· be found or available; "These shoes come in three colors; The furniture comes unassembled"
11. come - verb
· come forth; "A scream came from the woman's mouth"; "His breath came hard"
12. come - verb
· be a native of; "She hails from Kalamazoo"
13. come - verb
· extend or reach; "The water came up to my waist"; "The sleeves come to your knuckles"
14. come - verb
· exist or occur in a certain point in a series; "Next came the student from France"
15. come - verb
· cover a certain distance; "She came a long way"
16. come - verb
· come under, be classified or included; "fall into a category"; "This comes under a new heading"
17. come - verb
· happen as a result; "Nothing good will come of this"
18. come - verb
· add up in number or quantity; "The bills amounted to $2,000"; "The bill came to $2,000"
19. come - verb
· develop into; "This idea will never amount to anything"; "nothing came of his grandiose plans"
20. come - verb
· be received; "News came in of the massacre in Rwanda"
21. come - verb
· come to one's mind; suggest itself; "It occurred to me that we should hire another secretary"; "A great idea then came to her"
22. come - verb
· come from; be connected by a relationship of blood, for example; "She was descended from an old Italian noble family"; "he comes from humble origins"
23. come - verb
· proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He's come a long way"
24. come - verb
· experience orgasm; "she could not come because she was too upset"
25. come - verb
· have a certain priority; "My family comes first"
26. coming - adjective
· of the relatively near future; "the approaching election"; "this coming Thursday"; "the forthcoming holidays"; "the upcoming spring fashions"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.