1. approaching - noun
· the event of one object coming closer to another
2. approaching - noun
· the temporal property of becoming nearer in time; "the approach of winter"
3. approaching - noun
· the act of drawing spatially closer to something; "the hunter's approach scattered the geese"
4. approach - verb
· move towards; "We were approaching our destination"; "They are drawing near"; "The enemy army came nearer and nearer"
5. approach - verb
· come near or verge on, resemble, come nearer in quality, or character; "This borders on discrimination!"; "His playing approaches that of Horowitz"
6. approach - verb
· begin to deal with; "approach a task"; "go about a difficult problem"; "approach a new project"
7. approach - verb
· come near in time; "Winter is approaching"; "approaching old age"
8. approach - verb
· make advances to someone, usually with a proposal or suggestion; "I was approached by the President to serve as his adviser in foreign matters"
9. approaching - adjective
· of the relatively near future; "the approaching election"; "this coming Thursday"; "the forthcoming holidays"; "the upcoming spring fashions"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.