1. go_up - verb
· move upward; "The fog lifted"; "The smoke arose from the forest fire"; "The mist uprose from the meadows"
2. go_up - verb
· increase in value or to a higher point; "prices climbed steeply"; "the value of our house rose sharply last year"
3. go_up - verb
· move towards; "We were approaching our destination"; "They are drawing near"; "The enemy army came nearer and nearer"
4. go_up - verb
· be erected, built, or constructed; "New buildings are going up everywhere"
5. go_up - verb
· go upward with gradual or continuous progress; "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?"
6. go_up - verb
· burn completely; be consumed or destroyed by fire; "The hut burned down"; "The mountain of paper went up in flames"
7. go_up - verb
· travel up; "We ascended the mountain"; "go up a ladder"; "The mountaineers slowly ascended the steep slope"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.