1. come_up - verb
· bring forth, usually something desirable; "The committee came up with some interesting recommendations"
2. come_up - verb
· result or issue; "A slight unpleasantness arose from this discussion"
3. come_up - verb
· move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody; "He came singing down the road"; "Come with me to the Casbah"; "come down here!"; "come out of the closet!"; "come into the room"
4. come_up - verb
· come to the surface
5. come_up - verb
· originate or come into being; "a question arose"
6. come_up - verb
· move upward; "The fog lifted"; "The smoke arose from the forest fire"; "The mist uprose from the meadows"
7. come_up - verb
· be mentioned; "These names came up in the discussion"
8. come_up - verb
· start running, functioning, or operating; "the lights went on"; "the computer came up"
9. come_up - verb
· get something or somebody for a specific purpose; "I found this gadget that will serve as a bottle opener"; "I got hold of these tools to fix our plumbing"; "The chairman got hold of a secretary on Friday night to type the urgent letter"
10. come_up - verb
· come up, of celestial bodies; "The sun also rises"; "The sun uprising sees the dusk night fled..."; "Jupiter ascends"
11. come_up - verb
· gather (money or other resources) together over time; "She had scraped together enough money for college"; "they scratched a meager living"
12. come_up - verb
· gather or bring together; "muster the courage to do something"; "she rallied her intellect"; "Summon all your courage"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.