1. mount - noun
· a lightweight horse kept for riding only
2. mount - noun
· the act of climbing something; "it was a difficult climb to the top"
3. mount - noun
· a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill
4. mount - noun
· a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place; "the diamond was in a plain gold mount"
5. mount - noun
· something forming a back that is added for strengthening
6. mount - verb
· attach to a support; "They mounted the aerator on a floating"
7. mount - verb
· go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
8. mount - verb
· fix onto a backing, setting, or support; "mount slides for macroscopic analysis"
9. mount - verb
· put up or launch; "mount a campaign against pornography"
10. mount - verb
· get up on the back of; "mount a horse"
11. mount - verb
· go upward with gradual or continuous progress; "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?"
12. mount - verb
· prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance; "mount a theater production"; "mount an attack"; "mount a play"
13. mount - verb
· copulate with; "The bull was riding the cow"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.