1. climb - noun
· an upward slope or grade (as in a road); "the car couldn't make it up the rise"
2. climb - noun
· an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
3. climb - noun
· the act of climbing something; "it was a difficult climb to the top"
4. climb - verb
· go upward with gradual or continuous progress; "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?"
5. climb - verb
· move with difficulty, by grasping
6. climb - verb
· go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
7. climb - verb
· slope upward; "The path climbed all the way to the top of the hill"
8. climb - verb
· improve one's social status; "This young man knows how to climb the social ladder"
9. climb - verb
· increase in value or to a higher point; "prices climbed steeply"; "the value of our house rose sharply last year"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.