1. upgrade - noun
· an upward slope or grade (as in a road); "the car couldn't make it up the rise"
2. upgrade - noun
· software that provides better performance than an earlier version did
3. upgrade - noun
· a reservation that is improved; "I got an upgrade to first class when coach class was full"
4. upgrade - noun
· the property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
5. upgrade - noun
· hardware that provides better performance than an earlier version did
6. upgrade - noun
· the act of improving something (especially machinery) by raising it to a higher grade (as by adding or replacing components); "the power plant received a new upgrade"
7. upgrade - verb
· rate higher; raise in value or esteem
8. upgrade - verb
· to improve what was old or outdated; "I've upgraded my computer so I can run better software"; "The company upgraded their personnel"
9. upgrade - verb
· give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"; "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"; "I got promoted after many years of hard work"
10. upgrade - verb
· get better travel conditions; "I upgraded to First Class when Coach Class was overbooked"
11. upgrade - verb
· give better travel conditions to; "The airline upgraded me when I arrived late and Coach Class was full"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.