1. upgrade - noun
· an upward slope or grade (as in a road); "the car couldn't make it up the rise"
2. upgrade - noun
· software that provides better performance than an earlier version did
3. upgrade - noun
· a reservation that is improved; "I got an upgrade to first class when coach class was full"
4. upgrade - noun
· the property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
5. upgrade - noun
· hardware that provides better performance than an earlier version did
6. upgrade - noun
· the act of improving something (especially machinery) by raising it to a higher grade (as by adding or replacing components); "the power plant received a new upgrade"
7. upgrade - verb
· rate higher; raise in value or esteem
8. upgrade - verb
· to improve what was old or outdated; "I've upgraded my computer so I can run better software"; "The company upgraded their personnel"
9. upgrade - verb
· give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"; "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"; "I got promoted after many years of hard work"
10. upgrade - verb
· get better travel conditions; "I upgraded to First Class when Coach Class was overbooked"
11. upgrade - verb
· give better travel conditions to; "The airline upgraded me when I arrived late and Coach Class was full"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.