1. come_in - verb
· to come or go into; "the boat entered an area of shallow marshes"
2. come_in - verb
· be received; "News came in of the massacre in Rwanda"
3. come_in - verb
· come into fashion; become fashionable
4. come_in - verb
· to insert between other elements; "She interjected clever remarks"
5. come_in - verb
· take a place in a competition; often followed by an ordinal; "Jerry came in third in the Marathon"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.