1. experience - noun
· the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities; "a man of experience"; "experience is the best teacher"
2. experience - noun
· the content of direct observation or participation in an event; "he had a religious experience"; "he recalled the experience vividly"
3. experience - noun
· an event as apprehended; "a surprising experience"; "that painful experience certainly got our attention"
4. experience - verb
· undergo or live through a difficult experience; "We had many trials to go through"; "he saw action in Viet Nam"
5. experience - verb
· have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations; "I know the feeling!"; "have you ever known hunger?"; "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"; "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"; "I lived through two divorces"
6. experience - verb
· go through (mental or physical states or experiences); "get an idea"; "experience vertigo"; "get nauseous"; "receive injuries"; "have a feeling"
7. experience - verb
· undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret"
8. experience - verb
· undergo; "The stocks had a fast run-up"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.