1. follow - verb
· to travel behind, go after, come after; "The ducklings followed their mother around the pond"; "Please follow the guide through the museum"
2. follow - verb
· be later in time; "Tuesday always follows Monday"
3. follow - verb
· come as a logical consequence; follow logically; "It follows that your assertion is false"; "the theorem falls out nicely"
4. follow - verb
· travel along a certain course; "follow the road"; "follow the trail"
5. follow - verb
· act in accordance with someone's rules, commands, or wishes; "He complied with my instructions"; "You must comply or else!"; "Follow these simple rules"; "abide by the rules"
6. follow - verb
· come after in time, as a result; "A terrible tsunami followed the earthquake"
7. follow - verb
· behave in accordance or in agreement with; "Follow a pattern"; "Follow my example"
8. follow - verb
· be next; "Mary plays best, with John and Sue following"
9. follow - verb
· choose and follow; as of theories, ideas, policies, strategies or plans; "She followed the feminist movement"; "The candidate espouses Republican ideals"
10. follow - verb
· to bring something about at a later time than; "She followed dinner with a brandy"; "He followed his lecture with a question and answer period"
11. follow - verb
· imitate in behavior; take as a model; "Teenagers follow their friends in everything"
12. follow - verb
· follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something; "We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba"; "trace the student's progress"; "trace one's ancestry"
13. follow - verb
· follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars"
14. follow - verb
· be the successor (of); "Carter followed Ford"; "Will Charles succeed to the throne?"
15. follow - verb
· perform an accompaniment to; "The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano"
16. follow - verb
· keep informed; "He kept up on his country's foreign policies"
17. follow - verb
· to be the product or result; "Melons come from a vine"; "Understanding comes from experience"
18. follow - verb
· accept and follow the leadership or command or guidance of; "Let's follow our great helmsman!"; "She followed a guru for years"
19. follow - verb
· adhere to or practice; "These people still follow the laws of their ancient religion"
20. follow - verb
· work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function; "He is a herpetologist"; "She is our resident philosopher"
21. follow - verb
· keep under surveillance; "The police had been following him for weeks but they could not prove his involvement in the bombing"
22. follow - verb
· follow in or as if in pursuit; "The police car pursued the suspected attacker"; "Her bad deed followed her and haunted her dreams all her life"
23. follow - verb
· grasp the meaning; "Can you follow her argument?"; "When he lectures, I cannot follow"
24. follow - verb
· keep to; "Stick to your principles"; "stick to the diet"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.