1. practice - noun
· a customary way of operation or behavior; "it is their practice to give annual raises"; "they changed their dietary pattern"
2. practice - noun
· systematic training by multiple repetitions; "practice makes perfect"
3. practice - noun
· translating an idea into action; "a hard theory to put into practice"; "differences between theory and praxis of communism"
4. practice - noun
· the exercise of a profession; "the practice of the law"; "I took over his practice when he retired"
5. practice - noun
· knowledge of how something is usually done; "it is not the local practice to wear shorts to dinner"
6. practice - verb
· carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
7. practice - verb
· learn by repetition; "We drilled French verbs every day"; "Pianists practice scales"
8. practice - verb
· engage in a rehearsal (of)
9. practice - verb
· avail oneself to; "apply a principle"; "practice a religion"; "use care when going down the stairs"; "use your common sense"; "practice non-violent resistance"
10. practice - verb
· engage in or perform; "practice safe sex"; "commit a random act of kindness"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.