1. exercise - noun
· the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit"
2. exercise - noun
· the act of using; "he warned against the use of narcotic drugs"; "skilled in the utilization of computers"
3. exercise - noun
· systematic training by multiple repetitions; "practice makes perfect"
4. exercise - noun
· a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding; "you must work the examples at the end of each chapter in the textbook"
5. exercise - noun
· (usually plural) a ceremony that involves processions and speeches; "academic exercises"
6. exercise - noun
· an action, often used negatively and without consequences; "an exercise in futility"; "an exercise in cheap talk"
7. exercise - verb
· put to use; "exert one's power or influence"
8. exercise - verb
· carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
9. exercise - verb
· give a workout to; "Some parents exercise their infants"; "My personal trainer works me hard"; "work one's muscles"; "this puzzle will exercise your mind"
10. exercise - verb
· do physical exercise; "She works out in the gym every day"
11. exercise - verb
· learn by repetition; "We drilled French verbs every day"; "Pianists practice scales"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.