1. pattern - noun
· a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
2. pattern - noun
· a customary way of operation or behavior; "it is their practice to give annual raises"; "they changed their dietary pattern"
3. pattern - noun
· a decorative or artistic work; "the coach had a design on the doors"
4. pattern - noun
· something regarded as a normative example; "the convention of not naming the main character"; "violence is the rule not the exception"; "his formula for impressing visitors"
5. pattern - noun
· a model considered worthy of imitation; "the American constitution has provided a pattern for many republics"
6. pattern - noun
· something intended as a guide for making something else; "a blueprint for a house"; "a pattern for a skirt"
7. pattern - noun
· the path that is prescribed for an airplane that is preparing to land at an airport; "the traffic patterns around O'Hare are very crowded"; "they stayed in the pattern until the fog lifted"
8. pattern - noun
· graphical representation (in polar or Cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
9. pattern - verb
· plan or create according to a model or models
10. pattern - verb
· form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.