1. formula - noun
· a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
2. formula - noun
· directions for making something
3. formula - noun
· a conventionalized statement expressing some fundamental principle
4. formula - noun
· a representation of a substance using symbols for its constituent elements
5. formula - noun
· something regarded as a normative example; "the convention of not naming the main character"; "violence is the rule not the exception"; "his formula for impressing visitors"
6. formula - noun
· a liquid food for infants
7. formula - noun
· (mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems; "he determined the upper bound with Descartes' rule of signs"; "he gave us a general formula for attacking polynomials"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.