1. model - noun
· a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
2. model - noun
· a type of product; "his car was an old model"
3. model - noun
· a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor; "the president didn't have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos"
4. model - noun
· representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale)
5. model - noun
· something to be imitated; "an exemplar of success"; "a model of clarity"; "he is the very model of a modern major general"
6. model - noun
· someone worthy of imitation; "every child needs a role model"
7. model - noun
· a representative form or pattern; "I profited from his example"
8. model - noun
· a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; "she was too fat to be a mannequin"
9. model - noun
· the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)
10. model - verb
· plan or create according to a model or models
11. model - verb
· form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
12. model - verb
· assume a posture as for artistic purposes; "We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
13. model - verb
· display (clothes) as a mannequin; "model the latest fashion"
14. model - verb
· create a representation or model of; "The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights"
15. model - verb
· construct a model of; "model an airplane"
16. model - adjective
· worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.