1. check_out - verb
· examine so as to determine accuracy, quality, or condition; "check the brakes"; "Check out the engine"
2. check_out - verb
· announce one's departure from a hotel
3. check_out - verb
· be verified or confirmed; pass inspection; "These stories don't check!"
4. check_out - verb
· trace; "We are running down a few tips"
5. check_out - verb
· record, add up, and receive payment for items purchased; "She was checking out the apples that the customer had put on the conveyer belt"
6. check_out - verb
· withdraw money by writing a check
7. check_out - verb
· try to learn someone's opinions and intentions; "I have to sound out the new professor"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.