1. trace - noun
· a just detectable amount; "he speaks French with a trace of an accent"; "a hint mockery in her manner"; "a tint of glamour"
2. trace - noun
· an indication that something has been present; "there wasn't a trace of evidence for the claim"; "a tincture of condescension"
3. trace - noun
· a suggestion of some quality; "there was a touch of sarcasm in his tone"; "he detected a ghost of a smile on her face"
4. trace - noun
· a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image
5. trace - noun
· either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree
6. trace - noun
· a visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle
7. trace - verb
· follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something; "We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba"; "trace the student's progress"; "trace one's ancestry"
8. trace - verb
· make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
9. trace - verb
· to go back over again; "we retraced the route we took last summer"; "trace your path"
10. trace - verb
· pursue or chase relentlessly; "The hunters traced the deer into the woods"; "the detectives hounded the suspect until they found him"
11. trace - verb
· discover traces of; "She traced the circumstances of her birth"
12. trace - verb
· make one's course or travel along a path; travel or pass over, around, or along; "The children traced along the edge of the dark forest"; "The women traced the pasture"
13. trace - verb
· copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it; make a tracing of; "trace a design"; "trace a pattern"
14. trace - verb
· read with difficulty; "Can you decipher this letter?"; "The archeologist traced the hieroglyphs"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.