1. dog - noun
· a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
2. dog - noun
· a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
3. dog - noun
· informal term for a man; "you lucky dog"
4. dog - noun
· someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
5. dog - noun
· a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
6. dog - noun
· a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
7. dog - noun
· metal supports for logs in a fireplace; "the andirons were too hot to touch"
8. dog - verb
· go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.