1. click - noun
· a short light metallic sound
2. click - noun
· a stop consonant made by the suction of air into the mouth (as in Bantu)
3. click - noun
· a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
4. click - noun
· depression of a button on a computer mouse; "a click on the right button for example"
5. click - verb
· move or strike with a noise; "he clicked on the light"; "his arm was snapped forward"
6. click - verb
· make a clicking or ticking sound; "The clock ticked away"
7. click - verb
· click repeatedly or uncontrollably; "Chattering teeth"
8. click - verb
· cause to make a snapping sound; "snap your fingers"
9. click - verb
· produce a click; "Xhosa speakers click"
10. click - verb
· make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens
11. click - verb
· become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions; "It dawned on him that she had betrayed him"; "she was penetrated with sorrow"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.